As a communications generalist with solid agency experience, you can expect an exciting and varied role that will see you take ownership for project strategies, provide counsel to clients, deliver proactive communications strategies which help clients support their business objectives, create opportunities, build advocacy and much more.
You will enjoy the freedom to build, inspire and lead teams for clients that include government departments, combined authorities, private developers, major renewables companies and most of the top 20 major UK contractors. On a day-to-day basis expect to take the lead in understanding client challenges; implementing compelling strategies that build a company’s corporate position – spanning PR and media relations, to public affairs, social and thought leadership campaigns. You’ll inject ideas and creativity, develop strategies that add value, spot new business opportunities; develop pitches and proposals and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding campaigns are delivered on time and to budget.
We are recruiting for roles across our strategic communications, infrastructure, construction and economic development teams.
- Strong B2B communications experience
- Experience in corporate communications and reputation management
- Experience with influencer/political engagement
- Experience in PR and media relations
- The ability to run integrated campaigns, with insight into the most effective channels
- Experience of content development, you will have solid writing skills and experience of delivering content across video, design and animation
- Active account management – you are able to identify opportunities, issues and risks and take the appropriate action in collaboration with the client and the account team
- Account organisation – you are able to delegate workload and mentor account executives
- The ability to build and maintain client relationships; grow existing accounts and help to win new clients
- The ability to set and manage budgets with a proven track record of completing projects on budget and on time.
What can you expect?
You’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in infrastructure communications. You’ll have access to their industry-leading professional development and benefits package. Here and some of the perks:
- Performance bonuses (company and individual)
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays (increasing on level of service)
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Team and individual training
- £500 personal development fund
- Fitness and social funds