How we can best communicate change as we plan for more infrastructure to reach net zero targets.
Martin McCrink, Managing Partner at Copper joins infrastructure journalist and commentator Anthony Oliver on The Infrastructure Podcast. The podcast hosts a series of conversations with some of the key leaders and influencers across the UK infrastructure sector.
The podcast draws on Martin’s expertise and the projects which Copper is involved in. To discuss tactics of tackling and shedding a light on not only industry specific challenges and successes. But also, the wider issues facing the sector. Listen to the episode to find out more about:
- The challenges around communicating infrastructure
- Engaging communities where change is on the horizon
- The speed of communications in the digital world
- Building political support for projects
- The challenges consultation presents
- Redefining community based on data
Some key examples discussed in the podcast include HS2 project, London’s Ultra Low Emission Zone scheme and the latest debate over planning after the government vowed to give local communities choice and the power to veto projects they don’t like.
Interested in finding out more?
Also, if you have a suggestion of someone who would make an interesting guest on The Infrastructure Podcast, get in touch with Anthony today.